After weeks of manic activity, I finally managed to collar Mr.Diviknitty yesterday afternoon, while the weather was holding out, for a bit of a photo session of finished objects. Here is the butterfly sweater that I completed a couple of weeks ago. As you can see, I didn't quite have enough for the polo neck that I really wanted, but this is just fine - I didn't even have yarn for sewing up and had to use embroidery floss instead! It's one thing about Debbie Bliss yarns - they're beautiful to knit with but not very economical. There never seems to much in a ball (this wool cotton was 85m to 50g) and her designs always need about a million balls! But I managed to finish with 11 balls, and will try to gauge amounts properly next time. I always start projects with a "if I have enough yarn, I'll do this..." so perhaps I'm setting myself up for trouble! So the nitty gritty of the object - knit on 4mm needles, moss stitch rib in the usual places, waist shaping on either side of the central butterfly pattern, 3/4 length sleeves with set in shoulders and a regular round neck! After each butterfly was made, I placed 2 short rows which counteracted the problem of the central panel pulling up and distorting the work. Lovely yarn to knit with and very comfortable to wear.