Friday 13 July 2007

Dilemma


So, as if by magic, the missing post has reappeared.......thank God it's Friday!
Do you ever feel that there are just too many yarn related decisions to make? I was pondering whether or not to rejoin Natalie's sock club. Not because I wasn't happy - far from it - but because I have enough yarn (how can that be, I hear you ask) and I'm trying very hard to knit from stash, and I want to get some blue faced to dye my own and now I can hear that I'm rambling almost incoherently! Then this arrived yesterday which has made the decision even harder. The colours in this months offering are absolutely gorgeous, inspired by the strawberry patch in Natalie's garden. Bear in mind that I still have April and June sock club yarn to knit. Of course, she also runs a merino club. Now that might be nice to try for a change...........


No comments: